Accommodation Terms & Conditions
100% booking payment is required to confirm all reservations. Once we receive your booking confirmation, your credit card will be debited. The name that will appear on your statement will be Spa Hotel Taupo. Please be advised guests will be held liable for any damage or theft sustained to the property of Spa Hotel Taupo and any loss of keys will incur a $20 replacement fee. Electrical Warrant of Fitness’s for caravans & campervans must be current and sighted on request.
No refunds will be given for shortened stays/late arrivals or reduced numbers. If a booking is cancelled within 7 days a $30 cancellation fee per unit/site will apply. Cancellations or changes to bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to the check in date or you will be charged the full amount of the first nights stay. If multiple bookings have been made you will be charged the first nights stay for each unit booked. Any Cancellations made on bookings through a third party agency must be claimed through that agency.
We seek your co-operation to ensure that your stay, and the stay of other guests, at Spa Hotel Taupo is enjoyable and the resort is a peaceful & pleasant place for you to spend your holiday. To assist us in enabling this objective to be achieved we ask all quests to abide by the following rules.
1. As this is a family orientated environment we ask that you respect the rights of other guests by observing a “Quiet Time” between 9:30 pm & 7:30 am each day where noise is keep to minimum levels.
2. We have a “No Smoking” policy in place with this applying to the interior of all buildings, including the facilities block. Any guest who breaches this policy and activates a smoke/fire alarm shall be liable for the costs incurred in any call out.
3. Management reserves the right to enforce compliance regarding the consumption of excess alcohol with quests who disregard the instruction of management being asked to leave the site without any reimbursement of accommodation costs.
4. For the safety of all guests we request that the driving speed within the resort grounds be at a walking speed only.
5. Any damage caused to resort property or accommodation will be recovered from the fee payable by way of deduction from your credit card or an invoice to the name of the principle party securing the accommodation, which may include the reasonable costs of loss rental if a unit is unable to be made available to future quests due to the actions of the yourself or a member of your party.
6. No animals are permitted within any accommodation units and any animals to be brought on site must be declared at the time of securing the accommodation.
If you or your group breach any of the above rules you may be requested to leave the park immediately, without any refund being provided.